CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Rest In Peace

R.I.P

Sad memories still wet my eyes,
Even though the end is near.
Lived but yet not experienced,
The world in which a human breeds.
Distanced myself from everyone,
Despising the very sight of a man.
The way in which you marooned my virginity,
Still molests my senses to fear.
Sat there clutching my bare skin
with trembling hands,
Watching your lustful smirk that seared the
pain deep inside.
What followed after that was a monotonous life
of blasphemy.
A life that was an extract from the original being.
But I would thank you for making me realize
The love I wanted to achieve.
Her beautiful eyes,
Her perfumed breath,
Drove the pain out of me.
Her mesmerizing voice filled up my senses with hope,
Hope of rejuvenating a life that wasn’t there.
But was I really happy?
The cruel world termed me abnormal,
Bruised and boycotted,
Deprived and dejected,
I led my life in lonesome sanity.
Shunned my self from every being and gender.
Left behind was a lifeless body and the drops of tears that broke the silence each time.
Today finally I gather the pieces,
I ignored all this while,
As I am preparing for a journey I had longed for years.
A journey in the world of creator’s divinity.
Sleeping on the bed of thorns which would slowly turn into roses.

0 comments: